Thursday, November 20, 2008

MSCM 2430: Google Yourself

I have found a lot about myself but some in ways where I’m a different person. What I’ve found out is that there is more than one Sandy Rodriguez and more than one Sandy Neal. But there is only one Sandy Rodriguez-Neal and that’s me. Anyway, I found myself with a poem about Juken or Beast Style Fighting as it translate, forgot all about that poem. I also found my own profile from Dailymotion, didn’t know you can search that. Then, after finding those two things, all I found of myself was other people with my name across America as a actress, a law firm, a person from Kansas, and a facebook account. I can’t believe that I’m on facebook even though I’m not a member. This search about me, after finishing it was a crazy one but it was good to know more about yourself and who you might be.

No comments: