Thursday, December 11, 2008

Announcement 2009 Kamen Rider Revealed

Ladies and Gentleman. As we head to the last month of Kamen Rider Kiva I am pleased to announce next year's Kamen Rider: Decade. The show will premiere on January 25 (that's the 24th in the US) and the theme song is to be sung by Gackt.

I have to got to say KAT-TUN, NEWS or whoever Johnny's guys may sing a theme song, please release them before March because this guy is one of the most popular celebrity that I know of.

Anyway, our 2009 Kamen Rider will be Masahiro Inoue, as many have expected. Masahiro is not that much of a J-Drama actor and is more of a stage actor but he seems to show more experience than most have. I wish him luck and watch Kamen Rider Decade starting January 25 (24 in the US) at 8 AM (6 PM EST) on tv asahi.

1 comment:

DaiKamonohashi said...

I am still undecided on this show. I personally love Decade's design but it could end up being a cheap, rider version of Ultra Galaxy.

Let's just see!