Thursday, December 4, 2008

Excerpt from First Entry (MSCM 2430: RNC Convention)

I originally posted this back on September 15, 2008
This was a part of my very first blog entry:
Let me say that even though the Republican National Convention was good, it felt as if people weren't really into it. Like looking atPaulin's speech, it felt as if there was really no focus on what important and focus was put on family and friends more than issues. In my opinion, I don't belive that Paulin should've been on that ticket with McCain because apparently she didn't put out any of the important issues and just talk about about family issues that should be mentioned only one time in one's life. That is my opinion and that's how I feel. Other than that, I say it was okay in some sort of way.

No comments: